db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.1.3 release - last day for checkins
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 04:23:43 GMT
On 6/10/06, Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hatlen@sun.com> wrote:

> I just found out that DERBY-331 has been marked with fix version
> 10.1.3, but has neither been reopened nor fixed in 10.1.3. Mayuresh
> has added a comment which says the fix merges cleanly and that
> derbyall passes. I think this fix matches the "small fixes" criterion
> since it is a simple one-line fix (plus comments and tests). It has
> been in trunk for almost a year now, so I think it should be safe to
> merge. I will reopen the issue, run derbyall, and commit if it
> succeeds and I don't hear any objections.

I'm fine with this change as long as you've run derbyall and it passed
with no unexpected results. I had noticed it earlier and was going to
investigate but I wasn't going to have time to run derbyall on it (all
my machine resources tied up at the moment), so I passed on it. Thanks
for picking it up and doing the necessary testing.

Plus now we can add Dag and Mayuresh to the list of contributors to 10.1.3. :-)

btw and fyr, latest tinderbox run from DBTG on 10.1 shows 2 failures,
but both are of the intermittent/platform-specific variety:

http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox-10.1/Limited/testSummary-413354.html

My latest test run shows the intermittent DERBY-1351, in
forupdate.sql, and no other failures.

So far, so good...

andrew