db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.1.3 release - last day for checkins
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:39:37 GMT
Hi all,

Today is the last day for checkins for 10.1.3! Please refrain from
checking in anything for a few days while I build and test a release
candidate. I aim to have the release candidate posted by Tuesday.

It's actually ok if a couple small fixes go in over the weekend, it
just means a little more testing for me. Anything really big or
complicated to test on multiple platforms/vms and i'll probably pass
on it and build the release from the revision before such a change.

There are still four open issues left assigned to 10.1.2.5 or 10.1.3.0:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-880 - test change - punting to 10.1.4
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-881 - test change - punting to 10.1.4
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1351 - intermittent test
issue - punting to 10.1.4
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1376 - can we agree on a
wording already?

But, overall a great effort, with 109 issues fixed by 30 people!

So, i have tests running on multiple platforms over the weekend, then
Monday I'll see how things went and start putting together the release
candidate if all is well. I should have it up for a vote by Tuesday,
with voting running a week as usual.

andrew