db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject lang/predicatePushdown.sql diff in tinderbox
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:25:57 GMT
Ole.Solberg@Sun.COM wrote:
> [Auto-generated mail]
>
> *TinderBox_Derby* 417756/2006-06-28 15:53:05 CEST
> *derbyall*
>
> Failed  Tests    OK  Skip  Duration       Platform
> *Jvm: 1.5*
>     2    675    673     2   160.28%     SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386

I noticed that lang/predicatePushdown.sql has failed in these tinderbox tests
two days in a row after svn # 417548, but that particular checkin doesn't seem
to have anything to do with the optimizer nor with query plans.  And further,
when I ran derbyall on our test machines with svn # 417631 I did not see this
failure, nor do I see it when I run the test standalone locally on my laptop
with the latest codeline (417831).

I'm using jdk 1.5.0_02.

Did anything change with the tinderbox setup and/or machine recently that might
be affecting this test?

Thanks,
Army