db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Proposal for 10.2 release schedule
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:34:39 GMT
Thanks, Kathy. I think I'm getting the message that the following would
be an acceptable and more traditional schedule:

August 10 : Last feature work commits
August 11 : First release candidate generated
August 24 : Second release candidate generated
September 7: Third and hopefully last release candidate generated
September 15: Targetted end of voting on release candidates

Is this a realistic schedule or is it still too aggressive?

Thanks,
-Rick