db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Wrapping up coding for 10.2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:13:00 GMT
Thanks, Mike. Here's a potential schedule of release candidates. Is this
unorthodox or too aggressive? Could you propose a more realistic schedule?

August 10 : Create branch and generate snapshot for testing

August 24 : Generate first release candidate

August 31 - September 7 : Generate second release candidate

September 15 : If necessary generate third release candidate with
hopefully quick vetting

Regards,
-Rick