db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Wrapping up coding for 10.2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:23:53 GMT
august 10th seems fine for me.  Your schedule does not talk in terms of
release candidates.  I am ok with a code complete on august 10th and
assuming a rc1 is created on august 10th it seems pretty aggressive to
have all testing and all fixes from that testing in a final rc 2 weeks
later.  It seems like we needed more time than that for a point release
from a stable branch, seems likely that this new branch will take longer.