db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Move 1448, 1449, 1450 , 1452 and 1453 to critical for 10.2?
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:03:06 GMT
I looked briefly at the compatiblity issues that Deepa filed last week
and think the following should be moved to critical as they may be
regressions.
The priority could be reduced and release notes added if these  prove to
be intended  changes.

Any objections or thoughts on these issues?

Kathey

1448 -  possible new permission required for sysinfo.

Unable to analyze class path: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission java.class.path
read)

1449 -  The following error executing stored procedure.

org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: The exception 'java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError'
was thrown while evaluating an expression. SQLSTATE: XJ001: Java exception: ': java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError'.
SQLSTATE: XJ001: Java exception: 'access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission framework read):
java.security.AccessControlException'.
	at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeExecute(Statement.java:1156)
	at

1450 -

SQLSTATE(22019):org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Invalid escape sequence, ''. The
escape string must be exactly one character. It cannot be a null or more than one character.

1452 - Data Conversion SQLExceptions in NULLIF  e.g.
 > Data Conversion SQLException
 > SELECT NULLIF(DATECOL,VARCHARCOL) from AllDataTypesTable

1453 -  blobclob4BLOB  fails due to new lock timeout.

>> FAIL -- unexpected exception ****************
>> SQLSTATE(40XL1): A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
>> START: clobTest93

512,513d514
< START: clobTest93
< clobTest92 finished