db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: catch-22: Derby, Mustang, and JCP issue
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:18:03 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> So, I can see any of the following things as possibilities:
>
> 1) The Derby community could release a 10.2.1.x minus the JDBC 4 bits
> whenever it likes. Maybe even next week. :-)

-1 The plan of record has been (and continues to be) shipping a 10.2
Derby GA after Mustang releases. That's what I've been working to. I did
suggest (and some people agreed I think) that if Mustang slipped beyond
the initial timeframe of Sep/Oct 2006 we should consider shipping 10.2
in the Oct 2006 timeframe. Currently it seems Mustang still is in the
initial timeframe (though at the end of it).

Dan.