db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Proposal for 10.2 release schedule
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 00:04:53 GMT
Hi, Lance.  Sorry I had to challenge you publicly on the list, but
I'm really worried that if we're not very careful we are going to paint
ourselves into a corner and we are going to have to fork Derby in order
to do a Java DB release.

I think we need the JCP lawyers (and it sounds like the ASF lawyers) to
weigh in on this question before we make any conclusions that could
cause us real trouble.

Thanks,

David