db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:23:31 GMT
Mike Matrigali wrote:
> I would like to see the fix for DERBY-1392 included in the 10.1.3
> release if there is a second release candidate.  While the bug
> is an edge error case, the result is a corrupt db.  I believe
> there is little risk as again the path is not one usually taken.
> The change has already been fixed in the trunk and the 10.1 branch.
> /mikem

I agree with Mike, DERBY-1392 fix  should be included in the second
release candidate. Although it happens only on error case; it is good
to fix this issue;  I think error path mentioned also can be hit when
users interrupt thread when derby is writing pages with an
InterrupedIOException. Fix  is simple, it should not cause any

View raw message