db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE DISCUSSION] Compatibility rules and interface table
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:07:16 GMT
Hi, Kathey, my silence (and I'm guessing the silence of others) was
general approval of your comments.  Did you update the page?  I didn't
see any change notifications fly by.

My best attempt to answer your questions below:

Kathey Marsden wrote:

> *Questions:
> *Under eprecated it says:
>  Incompatible change allowed in minor rlease(x,Y) but then says it must
> continue to be supported until the next major release.
> The text that what happens at minor release boundaries is that it is
> deprecated. But could we clarify this?

What kind of clarification are you looking for?  I'm afraid I'm missing
your point :(

Thanks!

David