db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Did the MessageBundleTest pass before it was made part of derbyall?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:25:25 GMT
Hm, thanks Andrew.  That may very well be, but it was also the case that
the master file did not get correctly checked in.  I was running in the
classes directory.  I'll run with the jar files, and see what happens,
and correct my logic as needed.

Meanwhile, I'll remove MessageBundleTest from derbyall.

David