db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula G Kutty <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.1.3.0 release
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:08:31 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> Hello derby-dev,
>
> JIRA shows no more open 10.1.3.0 issues. Test results from the weekend
> look good with only intermittent failures.
>
> So, I have posted a release candidate for the 10.1.3.0 release here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/10.1.3.0/
>
> Please cast your vote for approval/disapproval of this release
> candidate. I will close the voting in two weeks, on June 27th, at 5:00
> pm PDT.
>
> There are not currently signatures for the -bin zip file, as I had to
> reroll that distribution to fix a problem with the PDF files. Those
> should appear within the hour. Also, there is not a new zip file for
> the Eclipse UI plugin, as it does not appear that the UI plugin has
> changed since 10.1.2.1. If someone familiar with the Eclipse UI plugin
> could verify that, and rebuild it if there have actually been changes,
> that would be great.
>
> I will begin putting together the release notes page based on the
> information in JIRA tomorrow, and I will post a copy for review before
> the voting is completed.
>
> A big thanks to everyone for their hard work on this release!
>
> Oh yes, and my vote: +1
>
> andrew

Hi Andrew,

I'm not able to download the files. It says

  Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/~fuzzylogic/10.1.3.0/db-derby-10.1.3.0-bin.zip on this server.

Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) SVN/1.3.1-dev mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1 DAV/2
Server at people.apache.org Port 80

Can you please let me know whether I have to do anything specific to get
the files??

Thanks
Manjula