db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Please don't cross-post between derby-user and derby-dev
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:09:20 GMT
This was more a general reminder because we are seeing more and more
cross-posts between the Derby lists.

Sometimes a cross-post may be appropriate -- people need to decide on a
case by case basis. Even then, my own personal style would be to post
separately to each list to prevent responses from being cross-posted.

The problem isn't so much the initial post, but when lengthy threads
result in duplicates to all lists.

-jean