db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.1.3 release - last day for checkins
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 22:12:07 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> It's actually ok if a couple small fixes go in over the weekend.

Would it be ok to commit DERBY-1327. It has a bunch of files but  there
is no logic change. Just removal of an unneeded parameter.  Here is what
Mamta says about it:

"This parameter is always equal to (parameter named autoincInc != 0). In
my patch , I have removed the autoinc parameter and inside the
constructors, I use (parameter named autoincInc != 0) instead of relying
on autoinc."

Cleaning up the code prevents a JIT issue from being triggered.

Kathey