db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Feature list for adding JMX extensions to derby
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 19:03:04 GMT
No, you understood me, and I see what you are saying too.  I guess it's
a question of making it easy to find out what's going on around a
particular feature.  I guess you x-ref to a mail thread?

I guess I don't have a *strong* preference, I just thought this kind of
thing is easier to track if it's in the JIRA database.  Since JIRA
entries get copied to the dev list I didn't see how it made much
difference in terms of it being available for all to see.  Or is that
not true?

David