db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mayuresh Nirhali <Mayuresh.Nirh...@Sun.COM>
Subject Merging 1072 patch in 10.1 branch
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:50:56 GMT
Hello,

The fix for Derby-1072 recently got committed to the trunk
(409578,409713). Now, I wish to have this committed in the 10.1.3 branch.

As per the instructions, I was trying to merge these patches with 10.1
local client and wanted to test the fix so that it can be committed quickly.

The command, svn merge -r 409577:409578
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk, brought up some
conflicts in some files. I have attached the output of above command.

The problem here is that my changes are on top of some more changes
which are not in 10.1 branch as yet. So, I think it will be ideal to
have those changes committed first and then this patch can be tested and
committed.

In this scenario, how can I test my patch in the 10.1 branch locally ??

P.S. >> I have not specified the FIX version to be 10.1.3 as yet.

Thanks
Mayuresh,