db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JmxForDerbyProject" by Sanket Sharma
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:44:02 GMT
Hi, Dan.  The plan he is talking about is his schedule for the next
three months - what he expects to deliver when.  I don't think I've ever
seen those published on the list.  I agree his *technical* thoughts and
plans need to be presented on the list.

Please let me know if I have misunderstood how things work.

David