db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-528
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:39:45 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Bernt M. Johnsen wrote:
>
>> I understand there has been a backchannel discussion on DERBY-528 (IRC).
>> It would be nice if some of those involved posted a log here.
>>
> I  am sorry Bernt I do not have the log.

here's the #derby log:

* FrancoisOrsini (n=chatzill@dsl092-017-202.sfo4.dsl.speakeasy.net) has
joined #derby
agliodbs hey FrancoisOrsini!
FrancoisOrsini Hey Josh
agliodbs nice to see someone from DBTG here ...
kmarsden francois: Nice to see you. You've been so quiet on derby-dev
these days. I think from time to time about DERBY-528.  Will it make it
to 10.2?
FrancoisOrsini Hi Kathey - Yes that is the plan - am fixing a few issues
- had some interesting ones to deal with indeed
kmarsden Excellent  news.
* kmarsden has quit (Read error: 110 (Connection timed out))
* FrancoisOrsini (n=chatzill@dsl092-017-202.sfo4.dsl.speakeasy.net) has
left #derby

btw, I don't stay on #derby constantly. This time I just so happened to
still have it live in my chat window.

 -jean