db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halle...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: DERBY-1376 - Text for exceptions - File java/engine/org/apache/derby/loc/messages_en.properties
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:26:03 GMT
Hi David,

It's an honor for me to be invited to drive the error message review, but I really don't have
sufficient time and knowledge to successfully accomplish this task. The translation of the
manuals
into Brazilian Portuguese is taking all the time that I have to dedicate to Derby. However,
would like to help the message review.

Answering Laura Stewart, an estimated value for the number of messages could be:

cat ./java/tools/org/apache/derby/loc/sysinfoMessages.properties | wc -l
64

cat ./java/tools/org/apache/derby/loc/toolsmessages.properties | wc -l
243

cat ./java/engine/org/apache/derby/loc/messages_en.properties | wc -l
1499

cat ./java/drda/org/apache/derby/loc/drda/messages_en.properties | wc -l
112

cat ./java/drda/org/apache/derby/loc/drda/servlet_en.properties | wc -l
53

Total: 1971 lines

halley

Fale com seus amigos  de gra├ža com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/