db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mathias Herberts" <mathias.herbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.1.3.0 release
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:42:47 GMT
> Thank you for reporting the issue and contributing the fix. Sorry, it
> wasn't on my personal radar and wasn't marked Fix In 10.1.3.0 for JIRA
> so I didn't take notice of it. There's a lot going on in the dev list,
> so it helps to be loud about your contribution if it appears no one is
> paying attention to it right away.

I'll yell next time ;-)

> If there's a problem with this release candidate and we need to start
> the voting over, we can probably get it into this release. Otherwise,
> I'd like to continue the release vote on the proposed release
> candidate as it is.

It seems I am alone on our planet needing this fix, as I can perfectly
apply it myself onto the current RC for 10.1.3.0 I do not see a need
for its immediate inclusion. The voting process can therefore continue
on the proposed RC.

> p.s. maybe we should make a note on the 'tips for contributors' page
> that people mark the Fix In (and not just the Affects field) for the
> next appropriate release once you've contributed a fix?

What bothered me most was my inability to modify my report once the
issue was created.

Mathias.