db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.1.3 bug fix candidates - DERBY-668 & 826?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 18:35:18 GMT
Hi,

I would like to get opinions on whether the fixes for the sysinfo issues
-  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-668
   (sysinfo does not report the version of derby.jar if the
class[path] does not explicitly contain it (but it's loaded because of
the jar manifest))
and
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-826
  (sysinfo does not print the right information when Derby is not
loaded through the classpath (but through e.g. jvm ext dir loading))

are good candidates to add to the list for 10.1.3 fixes.

Is this too big a change for a minor release?
If not, I'll add them to the wiki & start working on it...

Thx,
Myrna