db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Satheesh Bandaram" <banda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SqlExceptionTest failure on JDK 1.3 platforms ...
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 00:24:33 GMT
I would like to see this failure go away one way or the other on JDK
1.3runs. Looking at svn log, you seem to be the "recently modified
person" and
the author of the test! Do you have itch to modify the test?

Otherwise, I will likely disable the test for JDK1.3. This platform is
getting little too old..

Satheesh