db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Satheesh Bandaram" <banda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hey man
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 00:23:02 GMT
Hi Manish,

Things have been little hectic last few weeks. I should be back to normal
soon.

Sure... Lunch sounds good. I work 2-3 days from home, so we could try for
lunch in Palo Alto or around there. If you are also meeting others, like
Chenfang, we could do it on Monday or Wednesday, when I am in the office.

What else is new? Still at bDNA?

Satheesh