db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mayur Naik <...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: status of synchronization bugs?
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 09:19:37 GMT

Hi Kathey,

I just fixed the broken links.  I'm a bit busy with other things for the
next two weeks, but can run the tool again on the client code and fix the
bugs after that.  A pointer to any documentation on how I should go about
doing this will be helpful.  Perhaps I should just follow instructions at
this link?

http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html#Contribute+Code+or+Documentation

-- Mayur

From: Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@...>
Subject: Re: status of synchronization bugs?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.apache.db.derby.devel
Date: 2006-05-13 15:14:29 GMT (1 day, 17 hours and 54 minutes ago)

Mayur Naik wrote:

> It still seems to be open.  Have these been fixed?  If not, let me
> know if you need help fixing them.

Hi Mayur,

Perhaps some of them have been fixed in the context of other issues, but
as far as I know, there has not been a concerted effort to resolve
DERBY-633 directly.  It would be great if you would like to get involved
and fix these issues.

  I was looking at this issue just the other day and noticed that the
links no longer work, but there has been quite a bit of activity in
client  anyway since the time you posted the issue, so maybe a new run
would be good anyway.

Kathey