db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.1.2.4 snapshot posted
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 14:44:29 GMT

> However, I think when a snapshot is posted we should leave the older
> snapshots on the download page. Makes it much easier for people to
> demonstrate a regression if they can easily show it's in the latest
> snapshot but not the previous snapshot. Maybe the snapshots should only
> be removed once an official release is made on the branch for the
> snapshots. Thoughts?

I was thinking it would be sufficient to compare with the last
official release, but I agree that at least a couple of snapshots of
history would be nice. I'll make a note of it on the
SnapshotAndRelease page, and I'll make sure to leave this one up next
time.

Just want to note that you can still get the older ones from svn if
you need them, also.

andrew