db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Code formatting debate, confusion and wasted time , Has it gone on long enough?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 21:11:08 GMT
I would like to understand what code archaeology looks like after the
Homogenizing Event. I think that this will split codeline time into two
segments: Before Homogenization and After Homogenization. The
Homogenizer will appear as the author of a lot of our code. In tracing
the history of a file, you will have to cross-reference two subversion
clients, one rolled back Before Homogenization and one set at the
current level After Homogenization. Can this be simplified? Are there
tools that zipper the two views together?

-Rick