db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: "State of Derby" at OSCON 2006
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 23:19:58 GMT
I found Josh on #derby and he provided a couple more details. The OSCON
committee has decided to eliminate full length "state of" or "intro to"
sessions because there simply isn't room enough in the schedule.
Instead, they're scheduling a session that will host 5 minute lightening
talks for a bunch of projects.

At any rate, any active derby contributor is welcome to participate.

 -jean