db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "MysqlDerbyMigration" by RaminMoazeni
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 23:18:19 GMT
It would be great if these documents were not in a format that required
a separate piece of software, especially one considered by some to be
proprietary :).   I would prefer HTML or in Wiki format.  Wiki would be
nice because then we could view it in place and add comments in place.

Thanks,

David

Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by RaminMoazeni:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/MysqlDerbyMigration

>   Ramin has finished installation of both MySQL and Derby and currently looking into
>   developing a Feature Matrix for MySQL and Derby.
>
> + == Notes ==
> + [http://www-scf.usc.edu/~moazeni/Derby/MySQL-DerbyFeatureMatrix.doc MySQL-Derby Feature
Matrix]