db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: 10.1.3 bug fix candidates - DERBY-668 & 826?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 22:12:22 GMT
> Is this too big a change for a minor release?

Hi Myrna, I think it would be nice to port these fixes back to
the maintenance release. I do not know of any remaining open
issues with these changes. However, you'll want to have a look
through the entire nest of changes that were done in this area
because there are a bunch of interactions. In addition to the
two bugs that you mentioned (668 and 826), I think you should
have a look at 622, 1152, 1229, and 1273.

I would be glad to help analyze the diffs and discuss the changes
with you. Just let me know what I can do to be of help.

thanks,

bryan