db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur - Sun Norway <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2.0.1 snapshot posted
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 08:46:09 GMT
It appears that we have hit a bad state of the tests in the repository
at svn revision 409481:
The problem is with the test harness / derby_tests.policy.
Between r409471 and r409565 the test harness die suddenly at RunTest:2552.
See
http://clustra.norway.sun.com/~os136789/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/testing/UpdateInfo/409565.txt

or
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/UpdateInfo/409565.txt
.

Derby itself is probably OK, but we are not able to run the tests :-(

The problem is also seen on 409515 and 409543 in the tinderbox test.

I would like to see a new snapshot posted in order to be able to run
'derbyall'.

Thanks in advance!

--

With kind regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway