db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Forrest and the Snapshot
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 16:30:54 GMT
I have generated the 10.2 snapshot and wired it into a Derby website on
my machine. Now I need to check this in. However, I don't know what to
make of the following advice from the snapshot cookbook
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease): "NOTE: you
should revert any changed files in build/tmp or build/site/skin." Simply
regenerating the website seems to have checked out the following skin files:

M      build\site\skin\print.css
M      build\site\skin\CommonMessages_de.xml
M      build\site\skin\images\txtdoc.svg.xslt
M      build\site\skin\CommonMessages_fr.xml
M      build\site\skin\CommonMessages_es.xml
M      build\site\skin\screen.css
M      build\site\skin\basic.css
M      build\site\skin\CommonMessages_en_US.xml

I'm happy to revert these checkouts but I'm a bit flummoxed by the fact
that the website cookbook
(http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html) doesn't mention the
need to revert skin artifacts. What should I do?

Thanks,
-Rick