db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Release testing: i18n validation
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 15:55:47 GMT
Hi David,

How volatile is this test and how hard to fix it when it breaks? Can
mere mortals help out here? Do you think that, with a little more work,
it's feasible to drop this into the nightly test run some day? I'm not
speculating about who might want to scratch that itch, just wondering
how gnarly this is.

Thanks,
-Rick