db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Release testing: i18n validation
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 15:30:19 GMT
The problem with running it as nightlies is that it is liable to fail at
compile time when new messages are added -- I regularly have to update
the sed script to adjust for these new messages.  I would hate to have
the build fail because of this.

If you have any ideas, let me know, but that was the reason I didn't
suggest it for nightlies.

David