db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject In-memory store implementation how to move forward (WAS Re: ICLA's (WAS Re: Looking for Stephen Fitch) (Found!?))
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 22:17:46 GMT
Stephen Fitch wrote:

> 4. As for a functional spec, some of my thesis may not be too bad for
> some it.
>
> Any suggestions as to what I can try to do withing the next few days
> to get this goin?

If we are looking at a few  days work and then you disappear  maybe ...

- Attach your thesis to the issue or extract the relevant parts  if you
can contribute that.
- Try to make a detailed list of what you know the outstanding issues
and work to be, so it is easy for the next person to pick up.
- It might be good to schedule an IRC Q&A time  if there are folks  who
are interested in acting on this right away they could probe you for
information before you disappear.

Thanks for making the effort to keep this moving along.

Kathey