db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Fitch <0519...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Re: ICLA's (WAS Re: Looking for Stephen Fitch) (Found!?)
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 21:50:30 GMT
Sorry for the delay, I'm not keeping as close an eye as I had been on
the mailing list.

As for several concerns brought up...

1. It is my intention to donate all the code for this implementation to
the ASF, I don't particularly care about any copyright on it. Anyone can
use it :)

2. The copyrights in the files were copied from some other derby files
and I should have brought them up to date, my bad. All code contributed
was coded by myself over the last year.

3. The implementation as is works with the majority of the derbyall
suite with a few problems I couldnt track down.  This was accomplished
by hardcoding MemoryStorageFactory as the storagefactory for the
directory subsubprotocol.  This is obviously a suboptimal solution but
it does work. Any suggestions on a more generic way to test this?

4. As for a functional spec, some of my thesis may not be too bad for
some it.

Any suggestions as to what I can try to do withing the next few days to
get this goin?

Stephen