db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: upcoming 10.2 snapshot
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 20:24:31 GMT
Thanks to Andrew and Dan for your responses. I like Dan's suggestion of
pointing the download page at a wiki, which individual contributors can
polish. I'll create the first rev of this wiki page.

Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On a different note, did you get the snapshot target working? I'm
> looking to simplify the process, after your last note I realized that
> it shouldn't be necessary to run 15 commands to produce the snapshot.
> I'm running some testing and hope to have that down to one command
> ('ant snapshot' :-) ) if things work out.
>
> andrew

I did get the snapshot target working by manually regenerating my
ant.properties twice: once for the sane/debug build and a second time
for the insane/non-debug build. The interaction of the sanity and debug
flags, their possible presence on the ant command line, and their
possible presence in ant.properties is byzantine to a guy like me.

Thanks,
-Rick