db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upcoming 10.2 snapshot
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 19:37:31 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Hi Community,
>
> 1) I want to make sure I'm capturing the current state of the mainline
> so that end-users will know which tires to kick. I thought we maintained
> a wiki page on the expected contents of 10.2. But I can't find that page
> hung off http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/. Can you help me find that page?
>
> 2) I think that 10.2 will contain the following major features. If you
> are responsible for one of these features, could you post a brief
> description of whether it's ready for testing and, if so, what you'd
> like to see tested? Here are the features I know about:

If you set this up as a wiki page just for the snapshot then folks can
add their own comments directly, rather than having to go though you.
The download page could then point to the wiki page rather than having
the information directly on the download page.

This page: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDevActivities  seems to
be a general on-going developmnent page rather than one aimed at a
specific release.

Dan.