db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ICLA's (WAS Re: Looking for Stephen Fitch)
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 19:32:30 GMT
I agree that this can't be accepted without further work, but at least
we can take what he's given us.  I suspect Stephen won't have time to do
the tests or functional spec, but perhaps someone with an itch can get
that done.  The good news is that that someone is no longer blocked from
using his code.

David