db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <banda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICLA's (WAS Re: Looking for Stephen Fitch)
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 19:15:27 GMT
David Van Couvering wrote:

> Great news!  Let's hope we can get all the loose ends tied up and get
> this contributed!
>
> David

As anyone tested this, other than the author? Dan seemed to have raised
some important concerns. Anyone with itch to follow up this work needs
to investigate more, address those concerns and try running all tests.
Also would be good to writeup a design or functional spec and get that
reviewed.

Satheesh