db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: In-memory store implementation available for contribution
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 16:36:21 GMT
ugh.  And that's all I have to say about that.  IANAL nor do I intend to
ever be one.

I agree this contribution is problematic because (a) it has the 1984
copyright and (b) we can't locate the original contributor.

I think the best approach would be to find the contributor.  Since the
professor just posted to derby-user, I will contact her directly and say
we need to reach Stephen otherwise we can't use his potentially
beneficial work.

David