db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: In-memory store implementation available for contribution
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 16:33:19 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> David Van Couvering wrote:
>
>>OK, thanks, I thought this was a separate effort than the one already
>>contributed.
>>
>>If we don't get the CLA, are we able to take what he's contributed and
>>run with it?  Or do we need to start from scratch?
>

> There are 6 new files in the patch for DERBY-646, which makes a
> significant contribution, in my opinion, so that iCLA would be needed.

oops -- never apply a patch quickly then do a quick 'svn status'. On the
revert, I discovered I missed all the files in a new "memory" subdirectory.

This is bigger than just the 6 files I looked at, so there's no doubt in
my mind that this requires an iCLA.

Of course, anyone who has actually looked at the code and built it
should feel free to chime in. But I'll now stop adding noise to the list :-)

 -jean