db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject NSinSameVM can't find DRDAProtocolExceptionInfo class (solarisx86, JDK 1.4)
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 21:47:21 GMT
On Solaris x86 on JDK 1.4, I am getting the following diff in my
derbynetclient tests:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/derby/impl/drda/DRDAProtocolExceptionInfo
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException.<clinit>(DRDAProtocolException.java:108)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.markCommunicationsFailure(DRDAConnThread.java:411)
         at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DDMReader.fill(DDMReader.java:1724)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DDMReader.ensureALayerDataInBuffer(DDMReader.java:1473)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DDMReader.readDssHeader(DDMReader.java:315)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(DRDAConnThread.java:628)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(DRDAConnThread.java:238)

I get the same error for DerbyNetNewServer

I looked in my classes directory, the class is definitely there.

I checked the regression tests, and this message is not there.

Does anyone have any ideas what this might be about?  I'm not sure how
much time I am willing to spend tracking this down, but it is a little
disconcerting...

Thanks,

David