db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject sysinfo test: current locale
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 21:25:17 GMT
I have been struggling trying to configure my new Solaris installation
because the locale is set to "en" instead of "en_US".  The result is I
get diffs in the sysinfo test:

< Current Locale :  [English/United States [en_US]]
17a17
 > Current Locale :  [English/ [en]]

I can continue to try and fix this, but I also thought I should ask the
question: perhaps this is a good thing to filter out using our Sed
filtering mechanism?  Because it is likely that the locale will differ
for our developers from nationality to nationality across the globe.

How do you folks in other locales handle this test?

Thanks,

David