db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject You are invited to a Derby get-together at JavaOne
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 17:15:30 GMT
To any and all of you who are in or around the Bay Area this week.
JavaOne is happening and there are two things around Derby that I wanted
to invite you to attend.

The first is the Introduction to Apache Derby session that Dan and I are
giving Tuesday at 5:45.  Of course, most of you already know Derby, but
it might be fun to lob nasty questions at Dan and I.  Of course any you
throw my way I'll just toss over to Dan :)

Then at 7:30 at Jillian's in the Sony Metreon, just across from Moscone,
there will be a big Derby get-together.  There will be beer, wine,
delicious snacks, and lots of great company.  Many of the developers for
Derby will be there, including a bunch of folks who have come over all
the way from Norway.

So, we'd love to see you there, it should be a good time.

All the best, and happy Derbying!

David