db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JDBCSupport" by KristianWaagan
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 05:52:48 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> <addition of JDBC page on the wiki>
>
> Thanks for kicking this off.
>

>> '''NOTE: Didn't want to post very incomplete content, so I will put in on hold for
a little while.

> I would encourage you to post incomplete content, just indidate that on
> the wiki page. This is what open source is all about, throwing stuff out
> there and seeing what happens. Maybe others will update it while you are
> away.

Hello Dan,

Yes, I agree with you, but this time I felt it was not suitable. I was
starting the page the night before I left for JavaOne, and after having
added 6 items, a number I felt was a bit shy, to the table, I remembered
that I had to get done packing and get a little sleep :)

I will have posted the content I have before the 26th, but I will still
need help to correct the page and add content to it! If people want to
get started right away, please do so.

--
Kristian