db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: status of synchronization bugs?
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 15:14:29 GMT
Mayur Naik wrote:

> It still seems to be open.  Have these been fixed?  If not, let me
> know if you need help fixing them.

Hi Mayur,

Perhaps some of them have been fixed in the context of other issues, but
as far as I know, there has not been a concerted effort to resolve
DERBY-633 directly.  It would be great if you would like to get involved
and fix these issues.

 I was looking at this issue just the other day and noticed that the
links no longer work, but there has been quite a bit of activity in
client  anyway since the time you posted the issue, so maybe a new run
would be good anyway.

Kathey