db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: unable to connect to subversion using https
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 16:41:10 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I am unable to sync with our subversion repository using the https URL
> that used to work for me. I notice on the infrastructure website
> (http://monitoring.apache.org/status/structure) that apache https is in
> a CRITICAL state. Are other people able to handshake with our
> repository, and if so, what URL are you using?

svn write access is still down.

In email to committers last night, one of the infra volunteers explained
that minotaur, the machine hosting SVN, is having serious problems.
they said they hoped to be able to reenable write access today. But if
minotaur can't be salvaged, write access will remain down until next
week when SVN gets moved to another machine.

Readonly access does work.  There's an elegant way to switch your
working copy from https to http without doing a complete checkout -- and
that is buried in my email.  I'll post the svn incantations as soon as I
find them.

 -jean