db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject How can I configure System property when executing test of JUnit ?
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 10:36:41 GMT
Hello.

I'm switchovering SuicideOfStreaming test to JUnit in the issue of
DERBY-1303, and encountered problem.

How can I configure System property when executing tests in JUnit ?

It seems that
calling System.setProperty in test in JUnit fails to SecurityException
though it was not failed when executed *not* as JUnit test ....

The test class of SuicideOfStreaming exists in derbyTesting.jar and
settinng System property in this class would be succeeded under
derby_tests.policy....
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/util/derby_tests.policy

Any help would be greatly appricated ....

Best regards.

--
/*

        Tomohito Nakayama