db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jdk16 and suite derbyall - 128 failures
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 01:47:30 GMT
Hi Ramandeep,

This issue is covered by the umbrella DERBY-955 jira. The problem has
been analyzed this far: The tests run cleanly against the classtree but
fail because of permissions exceptions when run against jar files. We
suspect an asymmetry in the permissions granted to the classtree and the
jar files by derby_tests.policy. Please feel free to scratch this itch!

Regards,
-Rick